First off, we hope you are having a fantastic day!
Now for the news and updates:
1. Today Brenda finished putting the new email series in the members area, you can either go to the downloads area and click on the follow up letters.pdf and add them to your email series manually. Or go to step 4 and follow the video instructions for using the share code. Either way make sure to go through the letters, once you have done either, this way you are familiar with the content, and can alter anything you do not like.
2. We sent out emails the other day, we added trafficswirl to step 1, so if you have not joined yet, and filled in your id make sure to do so. P.S. make sure you have all your ids in place, do not want to miss out on any referrals or upgrades.
3. My Traffic building challenge, started yesterday..make sure to get in on this..it will help your business really take off!! Check it out here: http://youreightsteps.com/blog/anyone-up-for-a-challenge/
4. Attention free members: On the upgrade page I believe it says we have 1 or 2 upgrades left at 59.95..We do not, thats a lie, we sold those out a long time ago, we just have not raised the price yet, so now is your chance to steal the upgrade at 59.95 lifetime/no monthly…because it is going up a very, very, very soon!! The new price will be 97.00. We keep adding more for our members, and working harder, we need to raise the price, this will also mean bigger commissions for you. And since we raised the price the last time, it actually increased upgrades, it lets people know there is more value in side.
5. Green Label is having a launch webinar tonight 08-06-13, you dont want to miss this, you can join Green label in step number 5 under your sponsor. Then register for the event here.
Hello Everyone please register for the Green Label Network Pre-Launch Webinar.
Aug 6, 2013 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time at:
log into youreightsteps: http://youreightsteps.com/login.php?s=noauth
Thats enough to cover for one day…
There’s always more to come!!
Richard Weberg And Brenda de Reus